Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I need it to satisfy me

Mo'Nique: We've gotten so used to beating people up because they don't look like what we think they should look like and I'm just saying, you know, I'm not buyin' it no more. I got double bellies, my legs rub  together, my arms flap, I got a chubby neck -- hell, I got it all, baby, but I got a smile on my face and a Snicka in my pocketbook.

snickersFaith: Now, here's a question: Would you share it?

Mo'Nique: My Snicka'? You know, that's a great question, because it depends, okay. Sharin' a Snicka depends on what's happenin' at the situation.

Faith: Mmhmm.

Mo'Nique: If it's early in the mornin' and you just wakin' up and you got that cravin' for a Snicka cuz it's gonna be a long day and Rhonda looks at me as if she wants a bite -- I look back at her with a little violence in my eye! Like, this is a Snicka, I need it to satisfy me. It's gonna be a long day.

Faith: Go get your own Snicker, Rhonda.

-- Mo'Nique speaking with Faith Salie on Fair Game (1/15/08)